There are certain books you want to read over, and over, and over, and over again. Then there are others that you can't even make it past the first few pages. I have a vast collection of both. In light of the most recent big movie, I could start with the Hobbit. And while it is one of my favorite books, I don't really want to start there.
The book I love and re-read constantly is Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier.
The cover art really captivated me and I wanted to know more about it. Once I started reading it, I couldn't put it down. It was a wonderfully spun tale of several favorite fairy tales mixed into one captivating novel. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Then there are the ones I simply can't stand.
If anyone likes this book, they are more than welcome to have my copy. I read the first chapter and was confused by the whole concept. Mind you, I was also reading this for the local elementary school that needed someone to proof read a few books. Needless to say, this one was not sent back.


No comments:
Post a Comment